• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently drinking ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A nice cider & peppermint tea
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Lindemans Bin 40 Merlot.

I used to drink this stuff in the UK too and there it was OK, but not any better than that.

On this side of the world the packaging is the same but the stuff inside the bottle is unrecognisable from the stuff they export to England. This is damn fine stuff.

hic.

Comment

Very strong black coffee - for the same reason as yesterday
        I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Tea - very hot after a cold afternoon sitting outside the local!
          Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

A can of John Smiths Smooth, I think they forgot to add the flavour..
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Unbranded French Claret.

Earlier, pint of Peroni in Primrose Hill.
              Cats are evil.

Comment

Sparkling water.

Comment

Red Wine, I've ran out of beer.

Comment

Adam's ale. Half way through removing the excess from my flabby frame...
                    my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Raki.

Now. How come a country with a massively Muslim population has Raki as a national drink?
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X