• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently drinking ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently drinking ...

Stella 4%. An experiment. I'm yet to be convinced of its wifebeating qualities compared to its beefy 5.2% brother.

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
    Stella 4%. An experiment. I'm yet to be convinced of its wifebeating qualities compared to its beefy 5.2% brother.
    I am told that is very sweet. I just finished my last can of DAB and going to go across for another 8 just now.

Comment

Victoria Bitter.

Mmmm, imported Australian goodness
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

A nice aussie Merlot.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

4% stella, Bah! A girlies drink!

Currently drinking or will be around 9 pm tonight, Speckled Hen. Proper beer!
          I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Leffe Brune.
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
              My mate does the advertising for that

Oh, and four pints and now home.
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

... Barnstormer - Bath Ales.

Lovely Dark Bitter.
                Beer
                is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
                Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Right, done the Stella, not that impressed, tastes too soapy. The only alcohol left in the house now seems to be (inexplicably) some Mateus Rose and Metaxa. We're set for a classy evening here at Moorfield Towers.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                    Victoria Bitter.

Mmmm, imported Australian goodness
                    Do any of the supermarkets stock VB? Never seem to see it down here (nr Portsmouth)...or any of the large offy's....

Comment

Working...
                    X