• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doctor Who's new assistant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should have had two female assistants... and then you could have had some really interesting story lines

Comment

They've definitely gone for the "yoof" vote. Coupled with the new Doctor it's all gone way too young and Hollyoaksian.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
        I would...
        I'd have to let her out of my basement first!
        A bad workman blames his fools

EDIT: *tools

stupid keyboard.

http://twitter.com/TheAnonTechGuy

Comment

Originally posted by Amiga500 View Post
          I have observed that a lot of ginger women are very attractive (and perceived as so) whilst ginger men seem to be perceived as less attractive by the opposite sex (sorry ginger males).

I have observed a similar thing with oriental women (oriental women are perceived as exotic whilst oriental men are seen by the opposite sex as, slightly deficient)...

Cue the flaming...
          Yeah the women found that Robert Redford guy repulsive didn't they?

IMHO the only people who have a problem with red hair on guys are guys. Most fellas arent too bothered if other chaps don't find them attractive.
          Another observation being southerners seem to have a problem with red hair, maybe this is because most of them are of foreign decent rather than indigenous.

HTH
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            Yeah the women found that Robert Redford guy repulsive didn't they?

IMHO the only people who have a problem with red hair on guys are guys. Most fellas arent too bothered if other chaps don't find them attractive.
            Another observation being southerners seem to have a problem with red hair, maybe this is because most of them are of foreign decent rather than indigenous.

HTH
            My ex-mrs didn't like red head guys. I never found out just why.

However, she was stupid - she once told me that she didn't want a blonde husband either as she didn't want to risk the chance of having a red headed child.

The more I repeat stories like this the more I wonder why the frak did I get involved with her in the first place.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by denver2k View Post
              Ginger or whatever....

This bird is a total fox.....
              and foxes are ginger, 'cept for the white bits obviously.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                The more I repeat stories like this the more I wonder why the frak did I get involved with her in the first place.
                Was it because she was the only one thick enough to have you?

<toothy grin smiley>
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  Was it because she was the only one thick enough to have you?

<toothy grin smiley>
                  Yes
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                  X