• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Global pandemic escalating

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Pick a number from 1 to 100.
    72?
    The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Call it 1%. Sounds low doesn't it?

I'll assume an integer, so can I save 67 please Mr Prawn?
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
        72?
        You die.

Comment

And that's NumberWang
          Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

The strict definition of a pandemic

Actually a pandemic simply means that it spreads easily, not that it is fatal.
            This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
              Actually a pandemic simply means that it spreads easily, not that it is fatal.
              Incorrect Pandemic means that the virus has spread across the globe and is spreading in an inter-community manner within several regions.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Call it 1%. Sounds low doesn't it?

If it was 1% and it is a true pandemic then it isn't low as you're looking at 30million deaths (50% infection). But checking again and 220 or so of deaths where in Mexico. So more like 0.1% or less probably.
                Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
                  Incorrect Pandemic means that the virus has spread across the globe and is spreading in an inter-community manner within several regions.
                  ok fine, but it does not mean its fatal.
                  This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
                    ok fine, but it does not mean its fatal.

If you mean it is not a term which is related to mortality rate then you are correct.

But try telling that to Express readers

Comment

Working...
                    X