• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Always put your "trust" in Flint

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8094593.stm

I would put my full "trust" in her

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8094593.stm

I would put my full "trust" in her

So - let me get this straight - McDoom appointed her to Cabinet but didn't trust her, so having left Cabinet she's now stabbing him in the back with stories like this, thus proving that she was untrustworthy.

If anyone has a different understanding of this, please let me know!

Comment

Don't wish to be facile or show my hidden shallows.....

BUT HAVE YOU SEEN THE PHOTO.....

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

thrust

Comment

Horray, welcome to the shallows the water is lovely

Comment

This is the woman who accused 'broon' of using women as 'window dressing' in a full page article complete with evocative pictures.

I don’t know what anyone sees in her? 6/10 at best.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

She always stands next to Harperson and Bleers

They would make a burns victim who had been put out with a 3 wood look good.

Best looker in Commons since Ginni Bottomley. Yummeeeee

Comment

Working...
              X