• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Grandma your behaviour is shocking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    That cop is lucky she's still alive.

Secondly, what on earth caused him to think he was in danger there (the only reason you're allowed to deploy a taser in the States IIRC).
    There have been myriad reports of unjustified police tasering of people...

Look on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      So just in case she ran back to the car and opened the door, then opened the glove box at lightning speed, he tazed her.
      Could have a concealed weapon in her cardigan. Anyhow, anyone can be a danger in America no matter how old they may be, if they have enough cash to buy a gun. See this...

"US biker shoots dead speed camera operator
      By Visordown News
      Enraged 68-year-old kills safety camera man in ride-by shooting

A BIKER in America has shot dead a speed camera operator in a ride-by shooting, Police have said.
      Thomas Destories, 68, handed himself into Police after opening fire on speed camera operator Doug Georgianni's van.

Destories has subsequently been charged with the first-degree murder of the 51-year-old.

"I'm sorry. I was going to turn myself in," Destories, 68, told police. "I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt."

During the incident five shots were fired at the marked Safety Camera van. Three were grouped on the window of Mr Georgianni's seat.

Police found a magazine for a .45-calibre pistol in Destories' front pocket when they arrested him. "
      It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Originally posted by oraclesmith View Post
        "US biker shoots dead speed camera operator "
        I am F**KING going, and that's all there is to it.

Awesome
        Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by oraclesmith View Post
          Could have a concealed weapon in her cardigan. Anyhow, anyone can be a danger in America no matter how old they may be, if they have enough cash to buy a gun. See this...

"US biker shoots dead speed camera operator
          By Visordown News
          Enraged 68-year-old kills safety camera man in ride-by shooting

A BIKER in America has shot dead a speed camera operator in a ride-by shooting, Police have said.
          Thomas Destories, 68, handed himself into Police after opening fire on speed camera operator Doug Georgianni's van.

Destories has subsequently been charged with the first-degree murder of the 51-year-old.

"I'm sorry. I was going to turn myself in," Destories, 68, told police. "I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt."

During the incident five shots were fired at the marked Safety Camera van. Three were grouped on the window of Mr Georgianni's seat.

Police found a magazine for a .45-calibre pistol in Destories' front pocket when they arrested him. "
          Sure you didn't mate.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

There is only 1 law I can conceive that is more ridiculous than the right to bear arms and that is the right to arm bears.......

Oh, and sleeping with your underage adopted daughter.

Woody Allen

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

...the guy that killed a security guard at the Holocaust Museum in Washington was 88.
              It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

88 and crazy.....

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
                  88 and crazy.....
                  88, and Nick Griffins Dad

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
                    88, and Nick Griffins Dad
                    He is still alive, who do think supplied the eggs

Comment

Just a bit of physical torture to make someone shut up and obey.

Good thing we don't do that here.

Comment

Working...
                      X