• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The speed of light is well known...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The speed of light is well known...

...but what is the speed of dark?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Faster than the speed of light. According to this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A39691218

Comment

You can measure the speed of light by spraying cream into a microwave oven apparently. I would provide a link if I could be bothered to find it.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          You can measure the speed of light by spraying cream into a microwave oven apparently. I would provide a link if I could be bothered to find it.
          I am sure it would need some tinfoil to get an accurate measurement

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Minus 300,000 km per second?
            If you read the best 3 books in any subject, you'll be in the top 5% of experts in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              You can measure the speed of light by spraying cream into a microwave oven apparently.
              And the length of the microwaves with raw egg on a plate.
              If you read the best 3 books in any subject, you'll be in the top 5% of experts in the world.

Comment

Working...
              X