• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snot Goblin's expenses

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snot Goblin's expenses

linky
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
      That's very clever, was it one of your expense claims?

Comment

Sounds like a cracking night in.
        The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Have you seen his real ones

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/bsp...s/html/712.stm

The fat get regularly billed for 650 for food per month. I thought snot was free - perhaps it is expensive to source it from others.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
            Have you seen his real ones

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/bsp...s/html/712.stm

The fat get regularly billed for 650 for food per month. I thought snot was free - perhaps it is expensive to source it from others.
            Considering he has lived in a fully furnished and serviced appartment in downing street for the last 11 years and he owns his own house in his constituency I am amazed he has claimed any accomadation allowances.
            He has also travelled everywhere in his state provided car so should have no transport claims either.
            The only thing he should really be paying for is his constituency office.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
              Considering he has lived in a fully furnished and serviced appartment in downing street for the last 11 years and he owns his own house in his constituency I am amazed he has claimed any accomadation allowances.
              He has also travelled everywhere in his state provided car so should have no transport claims either.
              The only thing he should really be paying for is his constituency office.
              Does he get taxed BIK?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Does he get taxed BIK?
                This whole expenses thing makes me want to scream.
                The stuff they can (and do) claim for is a bloody disgrace. If we put those items on our expences we would get laughed at or arrested.
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                X