• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Interesting things I have learned on CUK recently

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting things I have learned on CUK recently

1. Doctors are overpaid, lazy charlatans who should be paid the same as bus drivers. If you don't go to the doctor, you'll never be ill.

2. Tennis is only slightly above golf in the physical stakes (I like that one in particular - I can only imagine the extreme lardiness of the poster).

You see why CUK is addictive. Only here can you find nuggets of true wisdom like the above.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Is that ALL you've learned recently?
    You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      1. Doctors are overpaid, lazy charlatans who should be paid the same as bus drivers. If you don't go to the doctor, you'll never be ill.

2. Tennis is only slightly above golf in the physical stakes (I like that one in particular - I can only imagine the extreme lardiness of the poster).

You see why CUK is addictive. Only here can you find nuggets of true wisdom like the above.

Doctors are overpaid. £200,000 of taxpayers money for 3.5 days a week 8-3.30. Do me a favour
      Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Amiga500 View Post
        Is that ALL you've learned recently?
        Oh and we're sleepwalking into an Islamic state, apparently.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Your major mistake (well two actually) is:
          The word "Learned" and the word "imagine"

both quite a long way outside your comfort zone.....

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
            Doctors are overpaid. £200,000 of taxpayers money for 3.5 days a week 8-3.30. Do me a favour
            FFS We've been through this before.

<sigh> where do these village idiots come from </sigh>
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

I believe you brought it up.......
              Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                both quite a long way outside your comfort zone.....

Judging by your tennis quote, your comfort zone is the sofa with cream cakes and pies.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Swindon. Where the best sockpuppets are made.

HTH

Comment

What I haven't learned is which Sasguru is pulling the levers today.

Actually, I don't believe there are three of you. You just couldn't find three dicks of your magnitude in any one location.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X