• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The weekend has already started

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The weekend has already started

This week I decided to only work until yesterday so the weekend has already started. Today opens the Heinerfest here in town with free beer this afternoon so its probably worth popping along to that in the glorious 30 degree weather (although I first have to post the invoice for June.) However I can't get to the fest until Sunday evening again as tomorrow I have a nice 700km drive to visit Burg Stargard who are celebrating 750 years with a big party. We'll probably also pop over to the Tollensee for relaxation and playing on boats in the sun and as we're near the Polish border I'll probably pop quickly over to pick up cheap fags and vodka. Back to work on Tuesday to continue trying to get License Metric Tool running on an unsupported system
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

I hate you Blakey!

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      This week I decided to only work until yesterday so the weekend has already started. Today opens the Heinerfest here in town with free beer this afternoon so its probably worth popping along to that in the glorious 30 degree weather (although I first have to post the invoice for June.) However I can't get to the fest until Sunday evening again as tomorrow I have a nice 700km drive to visit Burg Stargard who are celebrating 750 years with a big party. We'll probably also pop over to the Tollensee for relaxation and playing on boats in the sun and as we're near the Polish border I'll probably pop quickly over to pick up cheap fags and vodka. Back to work on Tuesday to continue trying to get License Metric Tool running on an unsupported system
      How cheap is your vodka??
      Im paying 49p a litre here so bought 10 bottles the other day and have regretted finding such a bargain most mornings since.

PZZ

Comment

Looks like he'll be raking the bargain basements in Poland - I take it youve been out of work and low in funds again ?

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          You're supposed to tell everyone Germany's a big tuliphole; I don't want my holidays wrecked by British chavs.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Well, we've had unch from the ECB.

Got US employment numbers in 1/2 hr.

I think most of my punters will cutting out early ahead of the long weekend.

Looks like I'm on early beers on a Thursday night...

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Come on! You're in Europe - we got 2 months off now.
              Bored.

Comment

nice one Darmstadt

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                X