• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No messing about on this thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No messing about on this thread

Only scientifically verified reasoned responses backed by reams of data allowed.

TIA.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Only scientifically verified reasoned responses backed by reams of data allowed.

TIA.
    OK.... errrr (Ref: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page)

Comment

Cybertory is a twunt. For verifiable evidence please refer to any of his previous posts.
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

After due consideration, bollocks!

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          Cybertory is a twunt. For verifiable evidence please refer to any of his previous posts.
          CyberTwunt is a Tory - Shirley?
          (Ref: What DiscoStu said)

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            After due consideration, bollocks!
            I don't think that you are qualified to make that judgement.

Comment

( www.wikipedia.com )
              Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

TIA.
                This quantum reality is fundamentally unstable and was never meant to be.

Just compare it to all the others - ah, I might have a problem with that bit.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by sweetandsour View Post
                  I don't think that you are qualified to make that judgement.
                  Are you suggesting that Churchill has been "fixed" by his owners.

I have no verifiable evidence whatsoever on this subject but I know of a lass that does.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    Are you suggesting that Churchill has been "fixed" by his owners.

I have no verifiable evidence whatsoever on this subject but I know of a lass that does.
                    I don't really know but surely it can be fixed with a bit of

Doesn't that work with everything?

Comment

Working...
                    X