• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scots 'using chip fat instead of sun cream'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scots 'using chip fat instead of sun cream'

Telegraph
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

A few years ago I was working out in Belize. It was hot, way too hot. Anyway a bloke with us (who was ex-infantry and not the brightest) smoothered himself all over with baby oil and said "hehe, i'm off out to fry mesen!"

I burnt naturally. This bloke went stupidly red, and claimed it didnt hurt but later admitted it did hurt like hell. He had a superb tan for next six months though I'll give him that!

Comment

When I stayed in Crete everyone was at it with the chip oil. And they were also using it for sunbathing. boom boom.

Pretty common and pretty stupid thing to do.

Comment

Scots

scots have never been famous for their intelligence

Comment

Originally posted by sappatz View Post
          Sir Walter Scott did manage to write a whole series of books and all correctly punctuated as well.

Comment

Originally posted by sappatz View Post
            english have always been famous for their casual racism. Good to see some things never change, like the thickness of the english skin. Or the thickness of the english.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
              english have always been famous for their casual racism. Good to see some things never change, like the thickness of the english skin. Or the thickness of the english.
              Suggest you go find a dictionary and look up the word "hypocrite" old bean.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
                Geez Expat, you would have been one of the last posters I would have expected to rise to the cowardly 'failed state' sockpuppet.

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
                  I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
                    "Originally Posted by expat
                    english have always been famous for their casual racism. Good to see some things never change, like the thickness of the english skin. Or the thickness of the english."

Suggest you go find a dictionary and look up the word 'hypocrite' old bean.
                    And the word 'racism'.

Comment

Working...
                    X