• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moaning jealous permies!(rant)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moaning jealous permies!(rant)

I am absoultely pig sick of moaning jealous permies who are infinitely happy when they're clocking up a company pension on a sunny summer bank holiday day off or when they're taking 3 weeks paid holiday in Australia or taking endless "duvet day" sickies as they're feeling so tired and a bit under the weather after so many free training courses and strenuous career development from their hand holding rse wiping HR managers, then as soon as they see that the scum of the earth, lowest of the low, temp, hired help, excluded, ostracised, 7 days notice contractors are on a justifiably higher rate than they are the green eyed monster rears its ugly head!

FFS Permies if you think its that easy take the plunge and stop whinging!
    madmad

aaaaaaaannnnnd relax

sorry
    Last edited by badgerpig; 28 July 2009, 19:58.

Originally posted by badgerpig View Post
    I am absoultely pig sick of moaning jealous permies who are infinitely happy when they're clocking up a company pension on a sunny summer bank holiday day off or when they're taking 3 weeks paid holiday in Australia or taking endless "duvet day" sickies as they're feeling so tired and a bit under the weather after so many free training courses and strenuous career development from their hand holding rse wiping HR managers, then as soon as they see that the scum of the earth, lowest of the low, temp, hired help, excluded, ostracised, 7 days notice contractors are on a justifiably higher rate than they are the green eyed monster rears its ugly head!

madmad

aaaaaaaannnnnd relax

sorry
    Not a bad rant, 7/10.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
      Not a bad rant, 7/10.
      thanks, feel much better now Ive got that cleared up

Comment

madmad

aaaaaaaannnnnd relax

sorry
        I wonder what part of contractor you do not understand?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          I wonder what part of contractor you do not understand?
          Aw come on - where else can he let off steam?
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

madmad

aaaaaaaannnnnd relax

sorry
            Go to the staff canteen, lick the chutney spoon and put it back. You will feel much better.

Comment

They don't understand the costs and sacrifices a contractor makes, they break their salary down to hours and compare it to a contractor’s rate.

I’ve done the same then deducted 10 weeks average bench time, 5 weeks holiday, 2 weeks sick, 9 bank holidays, insurance and accountancy fees …and came to the conclusion that I'd rather be a permy in this climate.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

madmad

aaaaaaaannnnnd relax

sorry
                Details man, details.

Comment

madmad

aaaaaaaannnnnd relax

sorry
                  Errrrr, sounds like you are the one who is jelous !!

Comment

Originally posted by zamzummim View Post
                    Errrrr, sounds like you are the one who is jelous !!
                    jealous

Comment

Working...
                    X