• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rotflmao

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've actually found Homeland Security to be smart, polite (but businesslike) and focussed on what they are doing. Contrast that to what happens when you get back to Heathrow. I wish we were just as careful about who we let into this country.

p.s. I like the USA; I'd emigrate there if I could. some of my mates are serious rednecks and we have lots in common.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Lol

Fyi.

Btw...wtf?
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
        I'd go to China where at least the food might be interesting.
        the food is

the general culture and the history museum are most interesting. the museum that has 10 rooms of history from caveman through great chinese inventions etc. onwards then skips the Great Revolution / Chairman Mao part completely and moves on to modern day china and how great it is..
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
          the food is

the general culture and the history museum are most interesting. the museum that has 10 rooms of history from caveman through great chinese inventions etc. onwards then skips the Great Revolution / Chairman Mao part completely and moves on to modern day china and how great it is..
          You've been to the museum in Shanghai then
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            You've been to the museum in Shanghai then
            Chef, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
              I bet he likes films with Gladiators in them!

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                I've been through twice.

I found Merkin customs there to be made up of obnoxious, offensive, sneering, red-necked, pig-tulip thick, ignorant, gun-toting, arrogant c***s.

I am not the least surprised they would harass a bloke with a camp voice.

I wouldn't go back: primarily because I have no desire to ever experience them tulips again.
                What do you call an obnoxious, offensive, sneering, red-necked, pig-tulip thick, ignorant, gun-toting, arrogant c***?

Sir.

hth for your next trip.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                  No

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  I bet he likes films with Gladiators in them!
                  Yes

HTH
                  The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                  X