• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The recession's over!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The recession's over!

But only if you're in France or Germany
    ǝןqqıʍ

BOOMED!
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post

paid in Euros, debts in pounds
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Time to get a gig on the continent I think
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

There's bound to be a catch. I won't believe it until I read what Ambrose Evans-Pritchard has to say.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            Time to get a gig on the continent I think
            nothing to see here
            please dont hang around
            return to your buildings
            come on now move along
            these are not the jobs you are looking for
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              There's bound to be a catch. I won't believe it until I read what Ambrose Evans-Pritchard has to say.
              I hope for the sake of his health, they're keeping this news from Ambrose. Could be too much of a shock.

Very hard to predict anything in this recession/slump/depression/slow boom. It's almost as though every figure has been doctored.
              Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Time for a rate rise then
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

The market in Holland for experienced testers has improved markedly in the last month or so. Rates are not yet at 2007 levels, but improving again. Still, government agencies select primarily on rate (plenty cheapness), but banks and other financials are starting to select on quality again and pay a decent rate.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    The market in Holland for experienced testers has improved markedly in the last month or so. Rates are not yet at 2007 levels, but improving again. Still, government agencies select primarily on rate (plenty cheapness), but banks and other financials are starting to select on quality again and pay a decent rate.
                    Is there much of a market for experienced testers who don't speak Dutch?
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                    X