• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

sweeping statements

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweeping statements

only the very best sweeping statements need apply

You're all coonts.

HTH
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

aren't you one of us?

Comment

None of this would have happened under the tories.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

"All Indian shops are dirty"

There you go. That one is racist too (other 2for1 deals are available).
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

it would have been worse under the tories

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              aren't you one of us?
              That's not a sweeping statement
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Everyone always cleans up the factory floor with brooms.
                Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

ooh cut to the quick sas. you're too good for me and no mistake. in fact, you're too good for everybody.

Comment

SAS (and all of his sockpuppets/derivatives/imaginings/imaginary friends are coonts)

NB: some sweeping statements ARE entirely accurate

HTH
                    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Working...
                    X