• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bored of living

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    My new tag line. Thanks ever so much.
    You're welcome.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
      If you're being serious here - PLEASE - seek help.
      BANG!

Horny?

Horny?

OMFG.

[Seriously though dude, it's not that bad is it? - spill the beans, we can sort this]
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        I thought so.

It rots your brain you know.

What was I saying ...... oooooh look, a butterfly.
        Sounds like you're listening to the good old Devils lettuce
        The close proximity of the letters 'G' and 'T' are the reason I'll never again send an important email and end it with "Regards" ....

Comment

Originally posted by HornyHorse View Post
          I mean like what's the point. There's so much going on in the universe and all we're concerned with is petty things which are mostly out of our control anyway.
          Don't worry - the world won't be around for much longer. The is something wrong with our star - it's stopped doing the sunspot thingy and is getting ready to do something big. It's going to be so bad, other creatures on Earth are leaving; the bees have nearly all left and so have loads of others.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
            Don't worry - the world won't be around for much longer. The is something wrong with our star - it's stopped doing the sunspot thingy and is getting ready to do something big. It's going to be so bad, other creatures on Earth are leaving; the bees have nearly all left and so have loads of others.
            How long have we got dude?
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Are you sure it's not just the magnometer playing up?
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                Are you sure it's not just the magnometer playing up?
                Look for yourself - they've all gone.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Maybe it's grown up. Those teenager spots are a thing of the past.

Comment

Fine, I'll be content to see the end of another pointless and blatant sockpuppet.

Comment

Cool. Can we have winters where the Thames freezes over again? That would be awesome...

I'm not too sad about the loss of honey, but we're going to have to invest in swarms of fake micro bees for pollination of our plants.
                      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                      X