• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Isn't it, mmmm, marvellous?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Oi! Less of the ole
    OK. Praps you should play less 75's on the "Currently listening too" thread.

HTH
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I think Liverpool are going to struggle to make top 6 this year. Really looked gash today.

Man U better hope Owen scores the goals becasue Rooney looks like the only other player capable of doing the business in front this season. Berbatov is flopping.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        OK. Praps you should play less 75's on the "Currently listening too" thread.

HTH
        That's 78's sonny. And just 'cos you think Kylie is the best thing since sliced bread, there's no need to arsey with everyone else.

Ooh look. A post about the new football season

^
        |
        |
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

That's 78's sonny. And just 'cos you think Kylie is the best thing since sliced bread, there's no need to arsey with everyone else.

Ooh look. A post about the new football season

^
          |
          |
          Made my day. I'll get ID'd for fags next.

Lawd bless ya Zippy.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            I think Liverpool are going to struggle to make top 6 this year. Really looked gash today.

Man U better hope Owen scores the goals becasue Rooney looks like the only other player capable of doing the business in front this season. Berbatov is flopping.
            WHS + 10

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Welcome to....
              Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                LMAO

Comment

I actually think Owen will be top scorer in the premiership this season, well if they can play to his strenghts. Man u are all about midfield dominance and that is why they have such a high turnover of strikers as the tend to ask goals from midfield players.

Anyway, Tuesday night is going to be a cracker and thank God we have the SPL back on Sky.

Comment

Don't get caught with the small boys in the park ..
                    ... jumpers for goalposts. Rolling the ball in dogs muck and tossing to your mate to header it. Marvellous.

Comment

Working...
                    X