• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mazda MX-5 reviewed by Clarkson

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sasguru if you want my approval for you to trade your 1.0 Aygo,mostly driven by young girls, for a limp convertible that seem to be driven mostly by young girls, go right ahead.

They look lovely in pearlescent cherry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:20..._MX-5_rear.jpg
    Last edited by DimPrawn; 17 August 2009, 09:49.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Well you sound like a repetitive and dull pub bore.

HTH
      You realise he's quoting somebody you've held up as an example of somebody to be admired?
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        You realise he's quoting somebody ...
        Ad nauseum.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          You realise he's quoting somebody you've held up as an example of somebody to be admired?
          No he doesn't, because he's a fuqtard!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            fuqtard!
            Pot, kettle etc.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Nothing wrong with the MX5, Jonathon Ross has one in pink, so they must be good.

Comment

Is it only ladies who drive these things?
                Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
                  Is it only ladies who drive these things?
                  Don't be ridiculous. Of course men drive these. Tough, manly types abound.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Don't be ridiculous. Of course men drive these. Tough, manly types abound.
                    Hmmm, no good for me then.
                    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/dri...cle6796416.ece

WHS. WIS. What the clever ones say, the ones who actually have some driving skill and are not posers or small-todgered. Capish Dim?
                      I liked this bit:

My old mate Tiff Needell, from commercial television, is perfectly capable of power-sliding a space shuttle but argues to this day that the most fun he’s ever had is in a Morris Minor, because it can be provoked into some tail-out action at about 2mph. So it goes with the Mazda. In short, you don’t need to be an astronaut with titanium hair follicles to get the best out of it.
                      Having had a couple of Moggies in my younger days, I understand where Tiff is coming from. Tail-out action came at slightly higher speeds for me
                      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                      X