• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Maximum pay level in UK on it's way

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I disliked Bliar with a vengeance but a least he wouldn't have swallowed drivel like maximum wages and stuff. It's like a throw back to Michael Foot this.

Tragically for us all, I rate Cameroon even lower than Bliar though.
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
      I disliked Bliar with a vengeance but a least he wouldn't have swallowed drivel like maximum wages and stuff. It's like a throw back to Michael Foot this.

Tragically for us all, I rate Cameroon even lower than Bliar though.
      Best vote Labour then.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Best vote Labour then.
        Jeez............ I was thinking more like UKIP, BNP, or summat like that.
        Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
        Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
          Jeez............ I was thinking more like UKIP, BNP, or summat like that.
          naaaah....Official Monster Raving Loony Party. You know it makes sense. Everyone else in Parliament is either a nutter or a crook anyway so it can't be much worse!
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Bankers Bonuses

What is this really.

It is the absolute shambles of effectively nationalising the banks and now having huge bonuses paid to bankers whose institutions would be bankrupt if they had not been bailed out with taxpayers money.

A case of playing the man and not the ball. The government has a duty to reclaim the money paid by the taxpayer but not to indulge in populist, nebulous outcries about financial sector remuneration across the board.

They have failed to introduce any coherent legislation to protect assets such as pensions and savings, nor does their seem to be a plan in any way shape or form of how the banks will pay back the money used to bail them out.

So instead of concentrating on that they are bleating because the financial sector is taking advantage of their incompetence and enriching themselves with the profits made from taxpayers money.

Quite funny really, MP's are getting hauled over the coals for the odd 20,30K for flipping a mortgage, while they stand like rabbits in the headlights while some bankers take millions in bonuses, effectively taken from the public purse.

But they have introduced a scheme to allow failed bankers to become teachers, so all is forgiven
            There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Working...
            X