• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bag Dilema - resolved!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    That was at my wedding I believe. Maybe you just drank too much!
    Not at all, I was under orders, yours I believe!

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
      I think many problems are solved by buying handbags. Some of the solutions involve transferring the handbag form a male purchaser to a female service provider.
      Indeed
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        Black and shiny. wooooh.

Good luck tomorrow dear,
        dazzle them with your smile, beguile them with your sparkling eyes then win them over with your glorious mane.

and put a couple of elastoplasts on yer nips. you dont want them fckers poking through at the wrong time

And if that doesn't work, show 'em your tits
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          I know you're all on the edge of your seats....

I bought a new one at lunchtime

Much bigger than the one I have now, so will fit my book, magazines, a charger, few sarnies etc
          But much smaller than an oversized one (as I feel this woudl give the wrong image).

And it's black and shiny, to match my shoes

Right....now to work on my work skills, which may be nearly as important...
          Been off line all day but v glad dilemma was sorted, good luck for interview Sally! Plus there is of course the bonus of a new bag. I bought a gorg Karen Millen one a couple of months ago, the apple of my eye it is.

PS - Hi DaveB, baby and I are fine thanks; I am adjusting to life without sleep or proper make up, while he adjusts to life outside my belly. Hope you are well!
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
          X