• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People that are cruel to animals, need horse whipping!!
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
      People that are cruel to animals, need horse whipping!!
      Absolutely. God knows what I'd have done if I'd seen the vile little scrotes doing this.

In makes me wonder though because I've been in Spain for the last year or so and you never see these sorts of stories in the press. I don't just mean animal cruelty, I'm thinking of baby p and old folks getting their heads kicked in at bus stops etc. I can only assume it doesn't happen (much) or their press just isn't interested. I suspect it's the former. The reason? A stronger sense of community which would make you less inclined to behave in such away and if you did, somebody would be more likely to step in and intervene. That, coupled with the absence of the type of chavvy alienated underclass you find in the UK.

I'm glad in this case that somebody did step in and sent the little c**ts packing.

Comment

Working...
      X