• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gender Tests

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really think these rumours are unfounded: Linky.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      No no... it might be the only bit of "hows your father" the numpty gets....
      Hey, I'm not touching it!
      If you read the best 3 books in any subject, you'll be in the top 5% of experts in the world.

Comment

After seeing that video...crikey.

Excessive testosterone can "masculinise" a natural female, including the voice, hairy lip, etc.

Whether the Testosterone is natural or taken to give competitive advangtage is a moot point, since the issue is of gender in this discussion.

All I'll say is that if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's probably a duck.

With a <0.0001% chance that it is a female with a self-inflicted or naturally biological testosterone disorder and a >0.01% that it is a male who has had or is having GRT. (though that would show in the doping tests however)

Hmmmmmm
        Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
          I really think these rumours are unfounded: Linky.
          Hmmm.. all a bit too flat chested for me (although I did once have a dancer girlfriend who was 'petite')

I suppose the shagability order is:
          1. Miss NZ
          2. Miss GER
          3. Miss AUS
          4. Miss USA

E&E accepted and that they are all 'Miss' and female
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

If I was making the decision I would say it's a male !!! Even the voice is a man's voice. The only proof of womanhood would be for him to get pregnant.

Comment

Originally posted by Numpty View Post
              Hey, I'm not touching it!
              Oops - sorry Numpty - I forgot about you
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                If I was making the decision I would say it's a male !!! Even the voice is a man's voice. The only proof of womanhood would be for him to get pregnant.
                What would that prove?

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                  If that's not a bloke, then 'she' has a very strange build for one. No wonder they're running the tests. And, seriously, how hard can it be to tell??

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    If that's not a bloke, then 'she' has a very strange build for one. No wonder they're running the tests. And, seriously, how hard can it be to tell??
                    How would you tell? Check the genitalia? What if someone has both male and female genitalia, what would you look at next?

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
                      How would you tell? Check the genitalia? What if someone has both male and female genitalia, what would you look at next?
                      I'd look at the owner of the circus and say 'fair enough, but don't let it out in public again'.

Comment

Working...
                      X