• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ahem.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahem.

I may not get many chances to do this so

Burnley 1 : 0 Man Utd.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I may not get many chances to do this so

Burnley 1 : 0 Man Utd.
    fixed that for you

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      fixed that for you
      Ta

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Had to bump this, it seems to have happened again.

Burnley 1 : 0 Everton.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Had to bump this, it seems to have happened again.

Burnley 1 : 0 Everton.
          It doesn't get any better being a liverpool fan than seeing Man U and now Everton losing to Burnley

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            It doesn't get any better being a liverpool fan than seeing Man U and now Everton losing to Burnley
            All we need now is for Liverpool and Chelsea to lose to Burnley too.
            If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

We've got Chelsea away and then Liverpool away for our next two matches. Talk about a baptism of fire in the premiership.

I think we were lucky with the last two games. Man Ure seemed to be unsure of who had what job after their re-shuffle and Everton seem to have all sorts of issues to deal with too. Doesnt make the victories any less sweet, but I am sure we will come back to earth with a bump as both Chelsea and Liverpool seem to be on form.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

We've got Chelsea away and then Liverpool away for our next two matches. Talk about a baptism of fire in the premiership.

I think we were lucky with the last two games. Man Ure seemed to be unsure of who had what job after their re-shuffle and Everton seem to have all sorts of issues to deal with too. Doesnt make the victories any less sweet, but I am sure we will come back to earth with a bump as both Chelsea and Liverpool seem to be on form.
                I have a few friends (yeah... really I do!) that are either Chelsea or Liverpool Supporters.... I'm looking to tease them to no end if both teams lose to Burnley.
                If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Up the Clarets!

Took great joy mentioning the Man Utd drubbing to the annoying c*** that I have to work with that supports them.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    Took great joy mentioning the Man Utd drubbing to the annoying c*** that I have to work with that supports them.
                    Why are they so annoying on the radio and TV?

I can hack Collymore (Villa), Lawrenson and Hansen (Liverpool), Mike Parry (Everton), Dixon and Keown (Arsenal), Shearer (Newcastle, although he is boring).

But Eamonn Holmes just winds me up, and Terry Christian has got to have been the most obnoxious radio football pundit ever (now thankfully kicked out).

Comment

Working...
                    X