Ahem. Ahem.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Ahem.

  1. #1

    Tosser amongst Tossers

    The Lone Gunman has more data than eek

    The Lone Gunman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Live in Morecambe bay. Currently working in Southern Germany.
    Posts
    7,692

    Default Ahem.

    I may not get many chances to do this so

    Burnley 1 : 0 Man Utd.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

    The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

    Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

  2. #2

    More fingers than teeth

    FiveTimes is NOT a disguised employee

    FiveTimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    19,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I may not get many chances to do this so

    Burnley 1 : 0 Man Utd.
    fixed that for you

  3. #3

    Tosser amongst Tossers

    The Lone Gunman has more data than eek

    The Lone Gunman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Live in Morecambe bay. Currently working in Southern Germany.
    Posts
    7,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveTimes View Post
    fixed that for you
    Ta
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

    The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

    Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

  4. #4

    Tosser amongst Tossers

    The Lone Gunman has more data than eek

    The Lone Gunman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Live in Morecambe bay. Currently working in Southern Germany.
    Posts
    7,692

    Default

    Had to bump this, it seems to have happened again.

    Burnley 1 : 0 Everton.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

    The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

    Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

  5. #5

    More fingers than teeth

    FiveTimes is NOT a disguised employee

    FiveTimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    19,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Had to bump this, it seems to have happened again.

    Burnley 1 : 0 Everton.
    It doesn't get any better being a liverpool fan than seeing Man U and now Everton losing to Burnley

  6. #6

    Super poster

    pmeswani has more data than eek

    pmeswani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In my homie
    Posts
    4,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveTimes View Post
    It doesn't get any better being a liverpool fan than seeing Man U and now Everton losing to Burnley
    All we need now is for Liverpool and Chelsea to lose to Burnley too.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

  7. #7

    Tosser amongst Tossers

    The Lone Gunman has more data than eek

    The Lone Gunman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Live in Morecambe bay. Currently working in Southern Germany.
    Posts
    7,692

    Default

    We've got Chelsea away and then Liverpool away for our next two matches. Talk about a baptism of fire in the premiership.

    I think we were lucky with the last two games. Man Ure seemed to be unsure of who had what job after their re-shuffle and Everton seem to have all sorts of issues to deal with too. Doesnt make the victories any less sweet, but I am sure we will come back to earth with a bump as both Chelsea and Liverpool seem to be on form.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

    The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

    Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

  8. #8

    Super poster

    pmeswani has more data than eek

    pmeswani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In my homie
    Posts
    4,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    We've got Chelsea away and then Liverpool away for our next two matches. Talk about a baptism of fire in the premiership.

    I think we were lucky with the last two games. Man Ure seemed to be unsure of who had what job after their re-shuffle and Everton seem to have all sorts of issues to deal with too. Doesnt make the victories any less sweet, but I am sure we will come back to earth with a bump as both Chelsea and Liverpool seem to be on form.
    I have a few friends (yeah... really I do!) that are either Chelsea or Liverpool Supporters.... I'm looking to tease them to no end if both teams lose to Burnley.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

  9. #9

    Faqqed Off

    TheFaQQer is a fount of knowledge

    TheFaQQer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    36,490

    Default

    Up the Clarets!

    Took great joy mentioning the Man Utd drubbing to the annoying c*** that I have to work with that supports them.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

  10. #10

    Godlike

    Doggy Styles is a permanent contractor


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    9,818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Took great joy mentioning the Man Utd drubbing to the annoying c*** that I have to work with that supports them.
    Why are they so annoying on the radio and TV?

    I can hack Collymore (Villa), Lawrenson and Hansen (Liverpool), Mike Parry (Everton), Dixon and Keown (Arsenal), Shearer (Newcastle, although he is boring).

    But Eamonn Holmes just winds me up, and Terry Christian has got to have been the most obnoxious radio football pundit ever (now thankfully kicked out).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •