• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Credit Crunch ™ is over

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Vote Labour you know it makes sense. The Tories will simply squeeze everything and all the gravy trains that contractors rely on will be terminated.

hth
    Only chavs vote Labour.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Only chavs vote Labour.
      Like him?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_S...ry_of_Turville
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

I am a chav

I'm toying with the idea of getting another car to join my fleet.

http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/1146564.htm

I love hot hatches and this ones pretty hot.

Comment

dot dot dot

Comment

Aye, his grandfather was a cockney barrow boy selling apples in the local market Del-boy style.

Or something...

Comment

The 'Credit Crunch' was market manipulation on a massive scale - as always in these situations - ask yourself - qui bonum ?

Who profits ?

Did you receive a Billion Pound Bailout ?

Nope ? Tough cheddar .

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                The 'Credit Crunch' was market manipulation on a massive scale - as always ask yourself - qui bonum ?

Who profits ?

Did you receive a Billion Pound Bailout ?

Tough cheddar .
                Nah. Given a conspiracy or incompetence, I would choose incompetence evert time.

HTH
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Nah. Given a conspiracy or incompetence, I would choose incompetence evert time.

HTH

Well if incompetence means that I will receive a Billion Dollar Bailout - God bless incompetence.

At any rate altough one Bubble burst - they fixed that by creating another Bubble - Massive Government Internvention including Nationalisation of the Banks - how long before that bubble pops ?
                  Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 20 August 2009, 09:33.

Comment

Credit crunch is not over. Banks are still being very careful with their lending and more companies are thus going bust and unemployment still rising. This will make banks even more reluctant to lend.

The recession will drag on as people hold back on spending and concentrate on paying off debts as they continue to worry about their jobs.

Petrol will reach 1.20 pounds a litre again by Xmas further putting brakes on spending power and thus the economy.

Inflation will rise over the next year, meaning interest rate rises..... taxes will also rise and public spending will be cut to fill Labour's enormous black hole, all of which will damage the recovery by reducing disposable income.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                      Credit crunch is not over. Banks are still being very careful with their lending and more companies are thus going bust and unemployment still rising. This will make banks even more reluctant to lend.

The recession will drag on as people hold back on spending and concentrate on paying off debts as they continue to worry about their jobs.

Petrol will reach 1.20 pounds a litre again by Xmas further putting brakes on spending power and thus the economy.

Inflation will rise over the next year, meaning interest rate rises..... taxes will also rise and public spending will be cut to fill Labour's enormous black hole, all of which will damage the recovery by reducing disposable income.
                      Says who?
                      Weren't there supposed to be millions of swine flu deaths by now?
                      Let's face it you don't have much of a track record in the prediction stakes.

Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X