• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Picky job adverts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picky job adverts

Must have:

Scrum, Agile and TDD

Rhino Mocks/Moq/SOA//Refactory/Resharper/Selenium

typemock, nmock, Team City, Cruise Control, NAnt, MSBuild, DB Deploy, Cucumber, Watir, Selenium, Watin, Fit, Fitnesse, NHibernate, Active Record, IBatis .NET

Anyone here got all those?

I've got most of them and could cram up on the rest within a couple of days.

Why use 1 build tool when you can use 4?

Comment

Sounds like they want the last guy back. It's like those dating ads you see, e.g. must be black, 32 from Manchester and be called Jim. I wonder if anybody is mad enough to reply to those.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
        I've got most of them and could cram up on the rest within a couple of days.

Why use 1 build tool when you can use 4?
        Then you're over-qualified for this role. Good-bye.
        Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

If this role is not filled within 2 weeks, it will be sourced with much cheapness.

Comment

I've used a fair few of those but doesn't Team Foundation do most of the above?

Comment

Working...
            X