• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

On the up?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the up?

Hi Everyone,

Not been around for a while as trying to get the site (www.jobstats.co.uk) finished off. The salaries are now looking realistic and am just running a process to clean up the figures further.

The graphs are suggesting the market is on the up, as are the threads on here. Speaking to a few agents and contacts at job boards also suggest that there are more jobs out there.

Will put a couple of polls up in a sec to get your feelings on the market.

Firstly - Are you in work?
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-you-work.html

Secondly - Job Market from hereon
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...rket-here.html

Look forward to hearing your reasoned arguments, intellectual insights and complete guesses

What happened to my earlier post?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      What happened to my earlier post?
      I deleted it - if you have nothing worth saying then say nothing

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        Which site is this, HelpfulContractors.com?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Now, if you make that a rule - There will be no posts left on this board
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Is that just on this thread or the entire forum?

If the entire forum how did atw get away with it for so long?

Feel free to delete this post : not that you need any invite.......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Is that just on this thread or the entire forum?

If the entire forum how did atw get away with it for so long?

Feel free to delete this post : not that you need any invite.......
              Just here, I personally really like the Jobstats site, think it gives a really good insight to the market and now how much time they have spent working on it so seemed a shame for the thread to decend into chaos so quickly. Most threads do not shoot off topic as quickly so thought I would try and keep on topic. If you want to wibble you have TPD...

AtW did not stray off topic much. The topic may have been his lunch etc but he did not tend to hijack posts that much.

I don't mind banter as you all know but serious(ish) threads on here should be given a bit of respect don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Bright Spark
                What about TPD ? talk about double standards
                TDP should really be the place for random comments about chutney spoons and things happening under the tories. Maybe it is time the General forum was reclaimed as a semi-serious place?

Comment

TDP should really be the place for random comments about chutney spoons and things happening under the tories. Maybe it is time the General forum was reclaimed as a semi-serious place?
                  Yes, delete or move any post that is not directly related to contracting.

That includes all posts about the economy, BTL, houses, etc

Time for CUK to grow up.

Comment

WHS. With bells on.
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                    X