• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Finally saw this at the London IMAX last night and thought it was excellent.

Amazing use of technology - the picture quality looked like HD.

Worth catching on IMAX.
    Yeah, the film's crap (would not watch in 2D) but it's pretty stunning as a benchmark for use of 3D and CGI.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I fell asleep and missed the last 15mins and haven't had any great urge to watch the bit I missed to find out how it ended.
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
        I fell asleep and missed the last 15mins and haven't had any great urge to watch the bit I missed to find out how it ended.
        It was the Butler wot dunnit!

HTH
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
          They won.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            They won.
            They may have won the battle, but you can bet the company returned back later with many spaceships and rained unholy fire upon them...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              They may have won the battle, but you can bet the company returned back later with many spaceships and rained unholy fire upon them...
              We'll find out in the sequel.

Comment

Didn't watch it at the cinema so I Sky+'d it over Xmas. Finished watching it yesterday after watching it in about 5 chunks (I'm not good with long films). What a steaming pile of crud! I'm sure it looked fantastic in IMAX / 3D but even in that format I think about half an hour of it would have been enough.
                Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Someone said watching Avatar in 3D was like sitting for three hours whilst someone poked you in the face with Smurfs on long sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                    Finished watching it yesterday after watching it in about 5 chunks (I'm not good with long films). What a steaming pile of crud! I'm sure watching Gordon Brown wrecking the economy with taxes is much more satisfactory for a Nu Liebor loyalist like myself
                    FTFY

Comment

Working...
                    X