• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things not to attempt when pissed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things not to attempt when pissed

Walk into a kebab shop

Get a pizza out of its wrapper

Post on a forum
    Me, me, me...

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Post on a forum
    WHS

Cook chips in the oven.

Use a deep fat fryer.

Use candles.

Take a shower.

Help a friend get into his 3rd floor flat when locked out.

Pull the Senior Systems Manager when her husband is also present.

Take a night service bus.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Send an email to the whole department telling them not to do something or other to MY SYSTEMS THANKYOUVERYMUCH.

Attempt to delete a sent email by purging the email directories on a NetWare server.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Think you can pee in a train toilet standing up when it is moving without incurring a dry cleaning bill.

Humouring a bunch of Scots on their way home to Glasgow.

Comment

Read a Cybertosser post
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Debone a chicken
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Sort out a hotel room with a inner city hotel night porter (unless you own a platinum mine).

Think you can buy electronic components in Maplins for a circuit you dreamt up in the pub in the afternoon.

Buying cigars for the first time in the cigar shop in St James's Street, London (unless you own a platinum mine).

Attempt to convince an ex that you have changed.

Attempt to convince an ex's girlfriend that you going round her place right now would be a good idea.

Comment

Walk three miles home on your own

Break up a fight

Attempt to climb a bus shelter

Pull
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  Think you can buy electronic components in Maplins for a circuit you dreamt up in the pub in the afternoon.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Buy a sovereign in Hatton Garden on impulse in a spectacularly ugly gold mount that costs even more than the socereign.

Comment

Working...
                    X