• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We could save a fortune !!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Even if he does say "Jehovah".
    You're only making it worse for yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      Blessed are the cheesemakers

Plataypus is the Messiah - what cheese shall we eat Oh Lord ?

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
        Plataypus is the Messiah - what cheese shall we eat Oh Lord ?
        He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

Comment

If God will make the final judgement, surely its the job of the justice system to arrange the meeting

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I don't think it is clear which God has jurisdiction in this case. Are their any Muslim contractors on this forum who can advise?

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
              Release all prisoners and say that they will all be judged by a higher power (ie God) when they die. That is the logic of the Scottish legal system !!
              I wonder how god judges racists?

Comment

Originally posted by singhr View Post
                I don't think it is clear which God has jurisdiction in this case. Are their any Muslim contractors on this forum who can advise?
                The Christians, Muslims and Jews all worship the same God.
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

The extremely dubious nature of the conviction should have been a factor.

In my view we should be practical, if people are no longer a risk it is not a problem releasing them. It is the ones who are a risk we should not be letting out. So it was really about oil deals that benefits BP and the UK? Good. If so, a sensible motive at last.

"Sending the wrong message" etc is drivel. People are really going to be encouraged into terrorism/crime if they going to be released only when a few months from death?
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                  X