• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We could save a fortune !!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We could save a fortune !!

Release all prisoners and say that they will all be judged by a higher power (ie God) when they die. That is the logic of the Scottish legal system !!

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    Release all prisoners and say that they will all be judged by a higher power (ie God) when they die. That is the logic of the Scottish legal system !!
    Worst fishing attempt ever
    Me, me, me...

Comment

That would work, but only if the prisoners had a very limited time left to live and no real capability to ruin society further.

Otherwise we'd only end up spending MORE money policing the state.
      The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
        Well, actually, that is the Christian way. Perhaps a little more forgiveness and understanding, and a little less illegal religious war, might go a long way to building bridges.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Why not post something more relevant in today's society, like the latest swine flu statistics?
          The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

Judge not others lest ye be judged.

Comment

Blessed are the cheesemakers

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                Blessed are the cheesemakers
                Ahh, what's so special about the cheesemakers?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Ahh, what's so special about the cheesemakers?
                  They also make cheesecake!
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Even if he does say "Jehovah".
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                    X