• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Secret climate camp

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secret climate camp

Anyone know where the secret climate camp will be?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8222488.stm

My guess is Hampstead Heath.
    Cats are evil.

Greenwich Park

Comment

Originally posted by mace View Post
      Greenwich Park
      Sky are quoting Greenwich.

BBC have "Lewisham, Cutty Sark, Greenwich Park or London Bridge."
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I went to Greenwich park at the weekend. It's home to the fantastic Royal Observatory and has the University of Greenwich, the former Royal Naval College. It was packed with tourists and families, but now it's going to be full of the great unwashed.
        Cats are evil.

Comment

I was going to take the family there on Friday.

Comment

Looks like they've gone to Blackheath. Hopefully that's far enough away.

Comment

Go anyway. It might be interesting to look at and it's hardly going to be West Ham v Milwall.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                Go anyway. It might be interesting to look at and it's hardly going to be West Ham v Milwall.
                My children speak Portuguese as well as English. They might get mistaken by the police for Brazilians.

*We'll go anyway

Comment

F**kin' stew-dents!!
                  Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

No - it's a secret (IGMC)

Comment

Working...
                    X