• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Chinook helicopter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Chinook helicopter

I got this radio controlled chinook a few weeks ago. Its about a foot long and I have now mastered the controls.
    Tonight while the missus is at work I will attack a payload. A strip of boiled ham with a blob of english mustard on it.
    Then I will fly it past the cats to see if I can get them to go for the ham.

especially the little black and white one. Shes an evil cat.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I got this radio controlled chinook a few weeks ago. Its about a foot long and I have now mastered the controls.
    Tonight while the missus is at work I will attack a payload. A strip of boiled ham with a blob of english mustard on it.
    Then I will fly it past the cats to see if I can get them to go for the ham.

especially the little black and white one. Shes an evil cat.

Cat's are cleverer than that. They will bring down the whole thing and make off with the cargo.

That or use a SAM 7 on it.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Cats are quite adept at avoiding the tastes they don't like. Don't be surprised if the cat eats the ham and you find a small blob of untouched mustard on the ground.

I once tried using sausages to feed our cat medicines. He skilfully turned the sausage meat in his mouth, spat out the pill and happily gobbled up the meat.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

damn. there must be a way to nail that little black and white sucker

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Not that I am condoning this sort of behavior, but....

Get yourself a laser pointer. Place the cat on a table or other high flat surface. Use the laser pointer to wiggle the dot of light about in front of the cat until it chases it. Lure cat over the edge.

I may or may not have done this in the past, depending on who is listening.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Warfarin?

Comment

you will need two things for that. A hammer is one of them.
              "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

High impact nail guns : plenty fun
                Growing old is mandatory
                Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
                  High impact nail guns : plenty fun
                  Halo Jones, Im shocked you'd lower yourself to EO's level
                  The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                    Halo Jones, Im shocked you'd lower yourself to EO's level
                    You do not have to hit the blighters just target the ground behind them & get a Hollywood style dust explosions as it runs, if the cat stops well at least that will cover lunch
                    Growing old is mandatory
                    Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
                    X