• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Online movies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online movies

I recently stumbled across a website which allows you to either download or watch (stream) recent Hollywood movies online.

I've been watching the movies online and the quality is pretty good.

However, should I be worried about my ISP (O2) having a word in my shell like as this is obviously a bit dodgy.

At the moment, ISPs are more than pissed off about Mandeloon's threat to turn them into some kind of secret police, but they haven't been forced into acceding to his plans yet. You'll be OK

Note to people who find this via Google in the future: if you voted for the Tories, it's your own fault that this advice no longer applies

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
      I recently stumbled across a website which allows you to either download or watch (stream) recent Hollywood movies online.

I've been watching the movies online and the quality is pretty good.

However, should I be worried about my ISP (O2) having a word in my shell like as this is obviously a bit dodgy.
      Linky?
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Azereus Vuze
        Mininova.com
        PeerGuardian 2
        remove torrents as soon as they've completed downloading
        if the movie is good, go buy it on Blu Ray at play.com

problem solved, if they dont know your downloading then you fall under the radar in comparisson to those who distribute and it's only fair to pay for the effort involved in making the movie, therefore good movies are bought, crap movies are not.
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Linky sent (by PM) to those who requested it.

Comment

Working...
          X