• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Clientco sueing Bob Shawadiwadi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    His first blog post is almost classic comedy.

Great to read in fake Indian accent.
    I can also see him saying the title of the second entry. Anouncing with much gravitas and waving a train ticket (for inside a carriage).
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Can't tell you much more I'm afraid, plenty shushness, gagging orders, lawyers in building etc, but with any luck clientco is going to strike a major blow for European software developers by proving that our CMM level 5 friends are a bunch of conmen.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Please revert back as soon as you have some news.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Can't tell you much more I'm afraid, plenty shushness, gagging orders, lawyers in building etc, but with any luck clientco is going to strike a major blow for European software developers by proving that our CMM level 5 friends are a bunch of conmen.
          I hope you (the client) lose and go bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            I hope you (the client) lose and go bankrupt.

As long as they pay my invoice first.

Comment

W***o then?
              King of Chutney.

Bring back Chetty - Lord of all things Chet!

Comment

Last IB I was in was preparing a case against a bunch of Bobs.

Really the client should have pulled the plug long before the £100,000 project got to 10 million.

Comment

Originally posted by MrToast View Post
                  W***o then?
                  Not allowed to say, I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    Last IB I was in was preparing a case against a bunch of Bobs.

Really the client should have pulled the plug long before the £100,000 project got to 10 million.
                    Only 10 million?

Comment

Not allowed to say, I'm afraid.
                      are they the one with the cheapest car

Comment

Working...
                      X