• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Maze

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Fourthed! I like Gaucho too!!
    Bem Brasil!

Comment

Maze

I don't eat in restaurants named after infamous prisons.
      Step outside posh boy

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Bem Brasil!
        Our new fave!!
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by sweetandsour View Post

Having said that, by the sound of your post you are out of your depth so it might be better if you stick to Pizza Express from now on.
          Think you might be right! At least I won't be left with the overarching taste of salty cuttlefish in my mouth <cue inuendo>

Comment

Lluís didnt mention this, are you sure you aren't confusing it with the refit?

Comment

Originally posted by singhr View Post
              Just been on the phone to El Bulli to make a reservation. They can fit us in September 2013 - how chuffed we are!
              Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Lucky you, I thought they were closing down in the next 6 months.
              They shut for winter.

They only take reservations for the next season on the day after they close for the current season.

Good luck with getting one...
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by singhr View Post
                Just been on the phone to El Bulli to make a reservation. They can fit us in September 2013 - how chuffed we are!
                I thought it was done by lottery these days?
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                  I thought it was done by lottery these days?
                  So did I when I have contacted them I've been told to get back to them only at a certain time when they open in October they will then allocate the seats for that season.

As for the closing, Ferran Adria gave some hints in Restaurant magazine that he may be hanging up his apron.

Obviously they seem to have changed the way they do things and are staying open.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    So did I when I have contacted them I've been told to get back to them only at a certain time when they open in October they will then allocate the seats for that season.

As for the closing, Ferran Adria gave some hints in Restaurant magazine that he may be hanging up his apron.

Obviously they seem to have changed the way they do things and are staying open.
                    I missed the magazine article but it kind of confirms what Heston was telling me and the Mrs the other week. Basically, spanish molecular gastronomy is a busted flush and he expects the Fat Duck to reign supreme in 2010 once all the hoo-ha has died down about the dodgy prawns earlier in the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarquin Farquhar View Post
                      I don't eat in restaurants named after infamous prisons.
                      Maze is a bit spartan, and like all Ramsay establishments you run the risk of sitting next to obnoxious homosexual American bankers.

But the tasting menu is great, well it was last time I had it. Even Bobby Sands would have been tucking into it.

Comment

Working...
                      X