• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Permie Interview This Afternoon!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They make detect your contractor > permiedom desperateness a mile away,but good luck though.

Comment

You miss the structure that permiedom supplies, you went permie for the challenge it presents.

Take the shilling, you know it makes sense, took me 9 months. 5 years ago, just don't mention the plan b.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Well, I got the gig and I've conditionally accepted. The missus is over the moon as we will now have what she calls a "normal" family life and can plan holidays etc....TBH everyone is happier that me! I think I'm still in shock!

Looking forward to spending some time with the family and the new little stingster, he's only 8 weeks old and at least this time I'll see him crawl,walk,talk,etc for the first time.

Can I still post on CUK? Please?
        Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Congratulations.

Any celebration?

Comment

Please hand in your membership card on your way out
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Congratulations.

I know it does not seem ideal but we all have to do what we have to do to survive.

TBH I'd take a permie job now if I was offered one. It's not likely though because I haven't been looking for any.

Comment

Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
                Congratulations.

Any celebration?
                I'd love to, ut I'm up in the North East, anyone up here? Fancy a few pints? (I can afford some now)

However it will soon be back to withdrawing single notes from the cashpoint from now on! Loads of bills to catch up on!
                Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Originally posted by sweetandsour View Post
                  Congratulations.

I know it does not seem ideal but we all have to do what we have to do to survive.

TBH I'd take a permie job now if I was offered one.
                  WHS

Comment

Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
                    Well, I got the gig and I've conditionally accepted. The missus is over the moon as we will now have what she calls a "normal" family life and can plan holidays etc....TBH everyone is happier that me! I think I'm still in shock!
                    Congrats

Looking forward to spending some time with the family and the new little stingster, he's only 8 weeks old and at least this time I'll see him crawl,walk,talk,etc for the first time.
                    Definitely the right choice then.

Can I still post on CUK? Please?
                    No. You'll be too busy trying to meet your personal development targets in time for your next appraisal.

Comment

Nice one!

Comment

Working...
                      X