• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Pumpkin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Pumpkin

My pumpkin - which was purchased from a farm shop near Pickering -
    has a circumference of 104cm and is 46cm high.

I'm gonna make me some pumpkin pie this weekend
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

When my daughter was five, I bought a load of balsa sticks and tissue paper.

I carefully crafted a 'Chinese lantern' . the idea is a a lighted candle , heats the air and the lantern floats away, glowing in a beatiful black night sky.

A perfect memory from childhood. She still remembers that frosty halloween evening on Crosby beach when we lit the candle and the whole fkng thing went up like an atom bomb.
    It took six months for my eyebrows to grow back

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      I carefully crafted a 'Chinese lantern' . the idea is a a lighted candle , heats the air and the lantern floats away, glowing in a beatiful black night sky.
      You can buy these from fireworks shops. I'm going to buy a couple of hundred and see if I can bring down a 747 on it's way into Heathrow...
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        You can buy these from fireworks shops. I'm going to buy a couple of hundred and see if I can bring down a 747 on it's way into Heathrow...
        Look forward to a visit from large men in dark suits soon.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

A perfect memory from childhood. She still remembers that frosty halloween evening on Crosby beach when we lit the candle and the whole fkng thing went up like an atom bomb.

Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
            Look forward to a visit from large men in dark suits soon.
            To client co-office? They all work here anyway
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I thought you had two pumpkins Pogle?
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

You. Complete. Pleb.
                You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Comment

That was a real laugh out loud moment, nice one.

And reminded me so I just ordered some Chinese Lanterns, expect UFO reports in the local papers
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                    I thought you had two pumpkins Pogle?
                    Well spotted Zippy!
                    I gave one away to my neighbour, her daughter is best friends with Pogle Jr
                    and it stopped Mr P laughing at all his jokes about my huge pumpkins
                    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
                    X