• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Six Siigma

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Six Siigma

Has anyone here done a six sigma, looking at doing this course.

Any advice would be grateful

Cheers

Originally posted by thelurker View Post
    Has anyone here done a six sigma, looking at doing this course.

Any advice would be grateful

Cheers
    Blue, green or black?

NOTE: this is a serious counter-question. Google Six Sigma and let us know...
    Last edited by cojak; 28 October 2009, 12:39.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

is that like the Alpha Course?

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        Blue, green or black?

NOTE: this is a serious counter-question. Google Six Sigma and let us know...
        Actually, on reflection the very question must mean that he wants blue.

Google it anyway and then come back.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

These things come in and out of fashion. I suspect in hard times like these, it is out of fashion as it often involves lots of highly paid consultants.
          Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
          Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
            These things come in and out of fashion. I suspect in hard times like these, it is out of fashion as it often involves lots of highly paid consultants.
            WHS...

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
              Like ITIL & Green IT

Comment

It's a bit like SAP - the best place to learn it is as a permie in a company that's implementing it.

For the same reasons as SAP - it's expensive to get and people want to know you've got the experience as much as the certificate when they hire you.

HTH

Comment

Trick is to SEE the trend coming and BE one of the highly paid consultants.

No, I've never managed it either............
                  Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                  Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Tingles View Post
                    Like ITIL & Green IT
                    Oh no, I'm quite reasonable and never out of work...

Comment

Working...
                    X