Eating crap throughout the day Eating crap throughout the day
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 21

Fingers like lightning

Amiga500 is too good to be a permie

Default Eating crap throughout the day

Is it just me, or is it quite difficult not to eat crap throughout the day, I'm sure snacking on crisps and chocolates isn't ideal, but then there aren't many other options where I am. Oh well, mustn't grumble...

Godlike

snaw is too good to be a permie

Quote Originally Posted by Amiga500 View Post
    Is it just me, or is it quite difficult not to eat crap throughout the day, I'm sure snacking on crisps and chocolates isn't ideal, but then there aren't many other options where I am. Oh well, mustn't grumble...
    It's just you, fatboy.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Contractor Among Contractors

pzz76077 has no reputation

Take a banana 3 apples, 2 oranges, 2 carrots and some Rivita- type low calorie biscuits with you along with one of those 2% fat cheese spreads.

Will keep you going all day and cost about a quid fifty.

Only drawback is that you dont have to walk to the shop to get a sandwich at lunchtime so miss that bit of 'free' exercise.

PZZ

Should post faster

SorenLorensen is good enough for Jehovah!

Quote Originally Posted by pzz76077 View Post
    Take a banana 3 apples, 2 oranges, 2 carrots and some Rivita- type low calorie biscuits with you along with one of those 2% fat cheese spreads.

Will keep you going all day and cost about a quid fifty.

Only drawback is that you dont have to walk to the shop to get a sandwich at lunchtime so miss that bit of 'free' exercise.

PZZ
    Plenty of free exercise walking back and forth to the tuliper after eating all that fruit though...that's what I found when I started taking a big bunch of grapes to work each day!

Lord of the Vectras

VectraMan - scorchio!

At the last couple of gigs I'd visit the vending machine every hour or so just to escape the mind numbing tedium. Can't be good.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Banned

wurzel is too good to be a permie

Discovering habas mojadas was my downfall in that regard. Worse than pistachio nuts for sheer morishness.

(_?_)

HairyArsedBloke is good enough for Jehovah!

This is what is happening to me working from home. Eat crap, no exercise, putting on weight.

I'm never, never going to do this again.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Contractor Among Contractors

pzz76077 has no reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SorenLorensen View Post
    Plenty of free exercise walking back and forth to the tuliper after eating all that fruit though...that's what I found when I started taking a big bunch of grapes to work each day!
    At least it gets you out of the office for a bit.

PZZ

Super poster

Lockhouse is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by pzz76077 View Post
    Take a banana 3 apples, 2 oranges, 2 carrots and some Rivita- type low calorie biscuits with you along with one of those 2% fat cheese spreads. PZZ
    So that's not including a sandwich?
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Fingers like lightning

NetwkSupport has no reputation

Keep frequenting the vending machine and you'll look like Jubba the Hut by the time you finish this contract!

Myself.. i take lots of fruit into work. I am also following the Paleo Diet as part of my gym routine (high protein low carb) which basically consists of no processed foods/sugars... so dont have the vending machine problem any more!