• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

V for victory

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
    US is out of recession. The cat is alive now.
    Incredible what paying people to buy cars, giving them tax rebates on buying houses, etc can do.

If you want a consumer led recovery, give people free money to spend, not tax increases.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Which year and most importantly which floor (some buildings have many levels you know).
      The Reality TV Show buble is about to collapse, Big brother then Xfactor will bring down ITV and Channel 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
        V is for Vendetta.
        WHS x 1 million.

....And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice...intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance, coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those who are more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable. But again, truth be told...if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror....
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
          WHS x 1 million.

....And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice...intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance, coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those who are more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable. But again, truth be told...if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror....
          Now, where have I read that before?

BTW: Sminky pinky
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

http://bastardoldholborn.blogspot.co...009-plans.html
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8332861.stm

The V shaped recovery is everywhere. Stocks, commodities, house prices.

God bless you Gordon and your 2nd in command, President Obama.

Our recovery from the world recession is well under way because I am investing in public services and the banks, and I will continue to do so. The Tories would have cut public services, allowed the banks to fail, and created massive unemployment.

Comment

Originally posted by gordonbrown View Post
                Our recovery from the world recession is well under way because I am investing in public services and the banks, and I will continue to do so. The Tories would have cut public services, allowed the banks to fail, and created massive unemployment.
                Exactly.

And printing money helps. Never did Zimbabwe any harm in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Exactly.

And printing money helps. Never did Zimbabwe any harm in the long run.
                  The IMF predicts 3% growth in real GDP next year.

The IMF, I miss them. I really liked 'America: What Time Is Love?' and '3am Eternal'.
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                  X