Who cant you stand on tv/film/music/celeb Who cant you stand on tv/film/music/celeb
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 50
  1. #1

    Banned

    Diestl has no reputation

    Diestl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,128

    Default Who cant you stand on tv/film/music/celeb

    Westlife, give me rock and roll.

  2. #2

    Contractor Among Contractors

    Jeebo72 is too good to be a permie

    Jeebo72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,327

    Default

    Hopefully they'll die soon ...

  3. #3

    Double Godlike!

    Spacecadet is a permanent contractor

    Spacecadet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    12,413

    Default

    It'll be simpler and a thousand time quicker to tell you who I can stand
    Coffee's for closers

  4. #4

    Banned

    Diestl has no reputation

    Diestl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacecadet View Post
    It'll be simpler and a thousand time quicker to tell you who I can stand
    I dont need them all, just the ones that you would do time for.

  5. #5

    Double Godlike!

    Spacecadet is a permanent contractor

    Spacecadet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    12,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diestl View Post
    I dont need them all, just the ones that you would do time for.
    Might as well do the lot and turn it in to a war crime.
    With any luck I'll be classed as the winner and get away with it
    Coffee's for closers

  6. #6

    Ducklike

    Platypus is NOT a disguised employee

    Platypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the pub
    Posts
    9,102

  7. #7

    Super poster

    Moose423956 is a permanent contractor

    Moose423956's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus View Post
    Yeah, she's bad:

    Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /images/comingsoon/kerridavison.jpg on this server.

  8. #8

    Banned

    Diestl has no reputation

    Diestl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus View Post
    Must give some reasons and a valid link or description.

  9. #9

    Ducklike

    Platypus is NOT a disguised employee

    Platypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the pub
    Posts
    9,102

    Default

    http://www.thelin.net/laurent/cinema...2798/41801.jpg

    Susannah Corbett.

    Played a whining "me me me" character in Dalziel and Pascoe (she played Pascoe's missus). Goggle eyes and a fat arse didn't endear me any further.

    Pascoe should have strangled her to death and done the time.

  10. #10

    Banned

    Diestl has no reputation

    Diestl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus View Post
    http://www.thelin.net/laurent/cinema...2798/41801.jpg

    Susannah Corbett.

    Played a whining "me me me" character in Dalziel and Pascoe (she played Pascoe's missus). Goggle eyes and a fat arse didn't endear me any further.

    Pascoe should have strangled her to death and done the time.

    unusual choice, I like it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •