• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why do football players protest against cards?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    What do you mean part owned by the order? I'm seriously intrigued.
    The orange order were, until recently, share holders in Rangers, they ditched the shares a few years ago after they were not allowed to have their "sash bash" in Ibrox. Probably a good move financially.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      The orange order were, until recently, share holders in Rangers, they ditched the shares a few years ago after they were not allowed to have their "sash bash" in Ibrox. Probably a good move financially.
      The Orange Order held shares in Rangers?

Evidence?

There is a difference between individual people owning the shares and the order itself as I'm sure you realise.

Comment

The Orange Order held shares in Rangers?

Evidence?

There is a difference between individual people owning the shares and the order itself as I'm sure you realise.
        Oh FFS, please do try to keep up at the back if you want to try to engage me in this topic. read this book for starters

You could even attempt to google "orange order sells rangers shares".

Comment

Oh FFS, please do try to keep up at the back if you want to try to engage me in this topic. read this book for starters

You could even attempt to google "orange order sells rangers shares".
          I already tried that. Your post was the only one that showed up. Funny, eh?

Why would I read that book? Rangers are of no interest to me. I'm merely pointing out discrepancies in your "facts".

Comment

I I'm merely pointing out discrepancies in your "facts".
            What discrepancies? I have answered every one of your points and provided evidence to back up those answers. You seem to have not engaged those answers.

You might be able to lift heavy things but you are not the brightest item in the tool box, evident by your admission you could not get a degree.

Comment

What discrepancies? I have answered every one of your points and provided evidence to back up those answers. You seem to have not engaged those answers.

You might be able to lift heavy things but you are not the brightest item in the tool box, evident by your admission you could not get a degree.
              You've provided nothing of substance. No proof that the Orange Order owned shares in Rangers or that they sold them "recently".

The Google search you provided only returns your own bigoted views.

As for my "admission" that I could not get a degree, where did I post that? I am a chartered engineer and have never tried to obtain a degree. Maybe one day I will.

One thing is for certain, I'm clever enough to show your "facts" to be utter bollocks.

Comment

Do you ever get players apologising to the ref, when they know the red card is justified?

Comment

Why would I read that book?
                  Because you asked for evidence and he directed to you to this book.

I'm not defending minestrone or his opinions, but you really did walk straight into that one.

Comment

You've provided nothing of substance. No proof that the Orange Order owned shares in Rangers or that they sold them "recently".

The Google search you provided only returns your own bigoted views.

As for my "admission" that I could not get a degree, where did I post that? I am a chartered engineer and have never tried to obtain a degree. Maybe one day I will.

One thing is for certain, I'm clever enough to show your "facts" to be utter bollocks.
                    Do not know what search engine you are using. I get first off the bat..

ORANGE ORDER SELLS SHARES IN RANGERS TO MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS ...The Scottish Orange Order is selling the bulk of it's shares in Rangers to it's members and supporters in a novel way which will see purchasers receive a

as for your chartered status, well, yes, I can get a degree in 30 minutes if I want, you will not be chartered with I Mech Eng, how much did you pay for your 'status'? What was that kiddy web site you put us to last time? Chartered Engineer indeed. They should stop people like you using these terms, they do in Germany, you are nowt more than a snake oil pitcher, devalue the purpose of learning. Nothing more you offer than a "sales engineer"

Comment

guys, can you do this by PM if you have to?

or go to one of the football forum sites.

neither of you will ever concede to the other, I don't know why you bother.

Comment

Working...
                      X