• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why do football players protest against cards?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do football players protest against cards?

Is it even allowed for a ref to un-issue a card? I've never seen it so it's hugely rare if he can... so why do they follow him around after getting a card? Is there a reason or are they just annoyed?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

The decision stands and will not be revoked.

We have to put up with masonic orange refs hell bent not giving the catholic team an inch, count yerselfs lucky.

Comment

Your average football player isn't the sharpest tool in the box.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Is it even allowed for a ref to un-issue a card? I've never seen it so it's hugely rare if he can... so why do they follow him around after getting a card? Is there a reason or are they just annoyed?
        Psychological intimidation.

Scare the ref to reduce chances that he will issue a second yellow.

Probably has the opposite effect though.

Comment

When you consider that the FIFA president Sepp Blatter basically admitted that diving is okay, can we be surprised that they will every trick possible

Comment

If you dont agree with something its natural to argue your point. I have seen some just walk off when they know they are busted.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              'Some' footballers are nothing more than spoilt pampered children, who are yet to pass puberty. They lack respect for others, missed out on an education and are essentially useless to society.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

We have to put up with masonic orange refs hell bent not giving the catholic team an inch, count yerselfs lucky.
                You're a bigot.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  You're a bigot.
                  Why exactly?

Comment

Why exactly?
                    The evidence.

Comment

Working...
                    X