Why do football players protest against cards? Why do football players protest against cards?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 47
  1. #1

    My post count is Majestic

    d000hg - scorchio!

    d000hg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    32,801

    Default Why do football players protest against cards?

    Is it even allowed for a ref to un-issue a card? I've never seen it so it's hugely rare if he can... so why do they follow him around after getting a card? Is there a reason or are they just annoyed?
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing

  2. #2

    More fingers than teeth

    minestrone is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    16,940

    Default

    The decision stands and will not be revoked.

    We have to put up with masonic orange refs hell bent not giving the catholic team an inch, count yerselfs lucky.

  3. #3

    Party Animal

    Zippy has more data than eek

    Zippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mr Flibble's wardrobe
    Posts
    20,670

    Default

    Your average football player isn't the sharpest tool in the box.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

    Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

    CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

  4. #4

    More time posting than coding

    Iron Condor has no reputation

    Iron Condor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d000hg View Post
    Is it even allowed for a ref to un-issue a card? I've never seen it so it's hugely rare if he can... so why do they follow him around after getting a card? Is there a reason or are they just annoyed?
    Psychological intimidation.

    Scare the ref to reduce chances that he will issue a second yellow.

    Probably has the opposite effect though.

  5. #5

    Super poster

    centurian has more data than eek


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,837

    Default

    When you consider that the FIFA president Sepp Blatter basically admitted that diving is okay, can we be surprised that they will every trick possible

  6. #6

    Banned

    Diestl has no reputation

    Diestl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,128

    Default

    If you dont agree with something its natural to argue your point. I have seen some just walk off when they know they are busted.

  7. #7

    Should post faster

    Evil Hangover has no reputation

    Evil Hangover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d000hg View Post
    Is it even allowed for a ref to un-issue a card? I've never seen it so it's hugely rare if he can... so why do they follow him around after getting a card? Is there a reason or are they just annoyed?
    'Some' footballers are nothing more than spoilt pampered children, who are yet to pass puberty. They lack respect for others, missed out on an education and are essentially useless to society.

  8. #8

    Banned

    Churchill has more data than eek

    Churchill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    On the rug licking my balls.
    Posts
    25,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minestrone View Post
    The decision stands and will not be revoked.

    We have to put up with masonic orange refs hell bent not giving the catholic team an inch, count yerselfs lucky.
    You're a bigot.

  9. #9

    More fingers than teeth

    minestrone is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    16,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    You're a bigot.
    Why exactly?

  10. #10

    Banned

    Churchill has more data than eek

    Churchill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    On the rug licking my balls.
    Posts
    25,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minestrone View Post
    Why exactly?
    The evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by minestrone View Post
    The decision stands and will not be revoked.

    We have to put up with masonic orange refs hell bent not giving the catholic team an inch, count yerselfs lucky.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •