• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please do more work than you did on Friday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please do more work than you did on Friday

That is all.

I've done that already.

Comment

Oops - not a good start.
      First day of contract extension - "Your account has expired, please see your system administrator"

Lucky I have a test account to get on here

Comment

I have a hangover AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          I have a hangover AGAIN

all clear at EO towers.
          I am back on solids as well.

watch out world, I am all revved up and ready to go

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            I am back on solids as well.
            Oh good. Your oft posted "bowels news" never ceases to interest me

Comment

Right, I've listened to a telecon for 30 minutes, I'm back off to bed until I feel better^H^H^H^H^H^H sober. It's a tough job but someone has to do it

Still, I already worked more today than Friday so I hope the OP is satisfied !

Comment

Still, I already worked more today than Friday so I hope the OP is satisfied !
                Not really, we expect a professional working day out of you.

Comment

Oh good. Your oft posted "bowels news" never ceases to interest me

do you think I should keep a journal ?
                  for posterity like?

Eternal Pepy's diary - extract . Nov 2009

'Up, and was presented by Burton, one of our smith’s wives, with a very noble cake, which I presently resolved to have my wife go with to-day, and some wine, and house-warme my Betty Michell, which she readily resolved to do. So I to the office and sat all the morning, where little to do but answer people about want of money; so that there is little service done the King by us, and great disquiet to ourselves; I am sure there is to me very much, for I do not enjoy myself as I would and should do in my employment if my pains could do the King better service, and with the peace that we used to do it. At noon to dinner, and from dinner my wife. The ringus rectumus continues to avail us with the horrors born of the bottle, known by some as the squits, or Fosters Revenge. Good news today , the pan-crackers are back in towne'

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
                    That is all.
                    How do I do more than nothing

Comment

Working...
                    X