• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When are things going to kick off?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Social unrest, heads being lopped off etc.

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Now in Rwanda

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        I'm working on an update for Madame Guillotine. Hyde Park would be a suitable location, only about fifteen minutes walk from Parliament.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillotine
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

It won't, not while the docile masses are kept happy and brainwashed with mindless TV shows and vague promises of jam tommorrow.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Thursday

Sadly, I can't go.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Mmmm.

I was reading about cruel & unusual punishments in the 14th C.

You've all heard of "hanged, drawn & quartered".

How about "Drawn, hanged & quartered".

Must admit it was a new one on me.

Must be delightful to watch your bowels & nadgers being burned in front of your eyes, just before they hang you.

Must sting a bit too.
              There are a few more choice methods here too.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

the rack would be a good one.

that little midget from Salford, Blears, could do with a bit of stretching,
                Although ElasticBand or milliband or whatever his name is could probably cope with the rack quite well

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  There are a few more choice methods here too.
                  So many choices.

With all the people that have to be executed, it'll be good to have a bit of variety.
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                  X