• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put me on your ignore list ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please put me on your ignore list ...

... I can't stand being nice any more.
    I need to let rip at the assorted frauds, deluded fools, ignorant gits, Walter Mitty fantasists and village idiots on here.

Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

This message is hidden because sasguru is on your ignore list.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      I need to let rip at the assorted frauds, deluded fools, ignorant gits, Walter Mitty fantasists and village idiots on here.

If you've got a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...Gordon Brown ...( cue music )

Comment

At least the rest of us only fall into 1 of those categories. Unlike you who falls into all of them.......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          At least the rest of us only fall into 1 of those categories. Unlike you who falls into all of them.......
          Oi - what happened to being nice?

Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

What makes you so great?

Comment

Never!

I don't agree with 'ignore lists'.

If you don't like it - don't effing read it. Simple as that.

Ignore lists are just another symptom of people wanting to be infantilised and 'protected' from anything that might discomfort them.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Poor sassy.

A lowly permie on a piss poor wage, stuck in a rough and violent part of London, with no means of escape bar a dream of owning his very own shed one day.

I pity da fool.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Poor sassy.

A lowly permie on a piss poor wage, stuck in a rough and violent part of London, with no means of escape bar a dream of owning his very own shed one day.

I pity da fool.

Is there any part of LOndon not rough and violent?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Is there any part of LOndon not rough and violent?
                    Britain

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X