• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wayne and Coleen in Sprog Sensation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayne and Coleen in Sprog Sensation

Originally posted by BBC
    Wayne and Coleen Rooney have left Liverpool Women's Hospital with their baby Kai Wayne.

Wayne Rooney carried the baby, who was born on Monday, in a car seat.

The couple are said to be "thrilled with the wonderful addition to their family life".
    Footage of the happy event...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbGkPloF7Xk

Ermm, sorry technical glitch - I'll try again...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8340169.stm

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Originally Posted by BBC
    Wayne and Coleen Rooney have left Liverpool Women's Hospital with their baby Kai Wayne.

Wayne Rooney carried the baby, who was conceived in a car seat.

The couple are said to be "thrilled with the wonderful addition to their family life".
    FTFY

Too obvious?

Comment

Wayne Rooney carried the baby
      OK, I never had much respect for him before, but hats off to him. To score that goal so close to his due date too.

Comment

I wonder if the baby will be ape-like after his father? Or stupid and vacuous after his mother?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I wonder if the baby will be ape-like after his father? Or stupid and vacuous after his mother?
          For the kids sake, lets hope the milkman was involved
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

I was hoping they were going to name him Dwayne Rooney - they missed a trick there.

Comment

I bet he looks like his dad as most kids seem to look like his dad. I wonder if he'll share the tyre he has roped to the tree with the young tyke or will he get a new one for him?
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                I bet he looks like his dad as most kids seem to look like his dad. I wonder if he'll share the tyre he has roped to the tree with the young tyke or will he get a new one for him?
                The unhappy result of a mating between a potato and a whore?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  For the kids sake, lets hope Alex Fergusson was involved
                  FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Crumlin View Post
                    FTFY
                    I'd rather the kid looked like a furious spud than a sour-faced, perpetually-gum-chewing, monosyllabic misanthrope.

Comment

Working...
                    X